508 Clover Flat – ML# 6537837 – $224,999
- Call 512-522-4990 now to request a showing of this home
- Click to see more photos online
- Visit our Silverado Ranch page to see all homes in this great neighborhood!
Just 20 minutes north of downtown Austin, you’ll love living outside the congestion of central Austin and still having easy access to everything!
Beautiful and Spacious
The house offers 3,060 square feet of living space, including a large kitchen with extra large pantry/utility room, center island, and upgraded cabinets.
It also has a spacious breakfast area and a bar top open to the family room.
For work and entertaining, you’ll love the office/den and formal dining room downstairs.
Upstairs, you’ll find a large master bedroom and three secondary bedrooms, all with walk-in closets.
The spacious loft/gameroom with surround sound makes a space for kids or a second living room.
With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an office, gameroom, and a large backyard, there’s more than enough space to enjoy!
See more photos and details now or request a showing today!
Just 2 blocks from the community park and pool, this home is also walking distance to the highly acclaimed Vista Ridge High School, Henry Middle School, and Reagan Elementary, HEB, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Brushy Creek Regional Trail.
It’s also just 2 miles from the 1890 Ranch shopping center and Austin’s award-winning Avery Ranch Golf Course, and 20 miles from downtown Austin or boating, fishing, and recreation on Lake Travis!
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly neighborhood with easy access to good schools or just want a beautiful home for a great value, this home has it all!
508 Clover Flat Home Features
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3,060 Square Feet of Living Space (per tax record)
- Stylish Kitchen with Center Island
- Formal Dining Room
- Mature Oak Trees in Front Yard
- Large, Fenced Backyard
- Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, and 12-Month Warranty Service Contract Included with List Price Offer
Silverado Ranch Area Amenities
- 25-Meter community pool
- Toddler pool with water feature
- Silverado Ranch Community Park and Playscape just 2 blocks away
- Walking distance to Vista Ridge High School, Henry Middle School, and Reagan Elementary, All Rated “Recognized” or “Exemplary”
- Walking distance to HEB grocery store, Austin’s Pizza, Starbucks, and Brushy Creek Regional Trail, and near the New Brushy Creek Sports Park
- 2 Miles from Austin’s award-winning Avery Ranch Golf Course, and the shops and restaurants at Avery Ranch Shopping Center
- 2 Miles from the Cinemark Movie Theater, restaurants, and retail stores at 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, and the new Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Don’t miss your chance to live in this great neighborhood! See more photos and details now or contact The Abbas Team at 512-522-4990 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!