The City of Cedar Park is currently in Stage 1 of the Drought Contingency Plan, which calls for voluntary compliance with the watering schedule. Here are some tips from the City on how you can help conserve water.
1. Follow the voluntary twice-a-week outdoor watering schedule:
- Residential customers
- Street address ending in a 0,2,4,6 or 8: Thursday and Sunday
- Street address ending in a 1,3,5,7 or 9: Wednesday and Saturday
- Commercial customers
- -All addresses: Tuesday and Friday
2. Avoid outdoor watering between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
For more information about water conservation, visit the City of Cedar Park website: