For more information about Cedar Park homes for sale, or to schedule a viewing of any of the homes you see, contact The Abbas Team at Realty Austin today: 512-897-9565.
Cedar Park Homes for Sale by Price
See all Cedar Park Homes for Sale
Search Homes by Neighborhood
Cedar Park offers homes for sale in a variety of desired neighborhoods, with features and amenities that appeal to all types of buyer interests. Find Cedar Park homes for sale in some of the most requested communities below.
- Bella Vista – This beautiful community is just minutes from Lake Travis, located near the Twin Creeks area of Cedar Park.
- Bellamy Garden Homes – A gated community located just south of FM1431, Bellamy Garden Homes offers 1 and 2-story homes in a variety of floor plans and sizes.
- Breakaway Park – This community near the corner of Parmer and Brushy Creek Road includes acreage homesites and a private airstrip.
- Carriage Hills – Carriage Hills is just north of 1431 along Lakeline Blvd.
- Cedar Park Town Center – Part of the Town Center development — which will include commercial, retail, and recreation space — this community offers easy access to the Railyard shopping center and a variety of restaurants and businesses at 1890 Ranch.
- Coventry Crossing – Just across Bagdad Road from Leander High School is Coventry Crossing.
- Creekview – This D.R. Horton community offers new construction and resale homes near Vista Ridge High School and Henry Middle School. The community is accessible off East Park and Vista Ridge Blvd. and is walking distance to Brushy Creek Regional Trail.
- Cypress Canyon – This community in southwest Cedar Park offers homes for sale west of Anderson Mill Road.
- Forest Oaks – Located off Brushy Creek Road, near 183, Forest Oaks offers homes for sale with easy access to the 183A tollroad.
- Heritage Park – This neighborhood in northwest Cedar Park is located north of New Hope Road.
- Ranch at Brushy Creek – On Parmer Lane, near the Whitestone Shopping Center and 1431, The Ranch at Brushy Creek is a master-planned community offering luxury homes from a variety of builders and easy access to Brushy Creek Regional Trail. It is less than 5 minutes from Austin’s award-winning Avery Ranch golf course.
- Ranch at Cypress Creek – Located off Cypress Creek Road at Sun Chase, this established community offers homes for sale with highly desired schools.
- Red Oaks -This community, with homes from David Weekley, Newmark, and Lennar, is located off Cypress Creek Rd., near Cedar Park High School.
- Silver Oak – Near the intersection of Brushy Creek Road and 183A, Silver Oak offers homes for sale from Grand Haven Homes and Kimball Hill homes.
- Silverado Ranch – Surrounding Vista Ridge High School and Henry Middle School, and across from the new Reagan Elementary School, Silverado Ranch offers upscale KB homes in a variety of sizes, just a short walk from Brushy Creek Trail.
- Twin Creeks – Near the Twin Creeks Country Club, this golf course community offers homes from well-known builders, as well as easy access to highways 620 and 183A.
- Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek – Located near the intersection of Buttercup Creek Blvd. and Lakeline Blvd., Westside Preserve is within walking distance of Cedar Park High School. With homes built by Newmark, David Weekley, and Meritage homes, Westside Preserve is the newest development in a well established community.
- Walsh Trails – This community is located off Brushy Creek Road and offers new and recently built homes from Wilshire and Gehan Homes, with easy access to Brushy Creek Regional Trail and Austin’s Avery Ranch golf course.
Contact a Cedar Park Realtor
For information about Cedar Park homes for sale or to get help selling your own home, contact a Cedar Park Realtor today.