Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek
Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek is located in the heart of Cedar Park, combining beautiful homesites and 165 acres of natural preserves.
Located near the intersection of Buttercup Creek Road and Lakeline Blvd., Westside Preserve offers the convenience of nearby schools, parks, and restaurants, as well as easy access to highway 183. Builders include David Weekley, Newmark, and Meritage Homes. Home square ranges from 1,889 to 4,570.
- Private 5.5-acre Westside Park
- Jr. Olympic pool
- New Kay Redden Park
- Children’s pool & splash area
- 6 Additional Parks with Tennis, Volleyball, and Basketball Courts
- Over 6.8 acres of Greenbelt
- Excellent Schools
- Childcare Facilities
For specific details about attendance boundaries, contact the Leander Independent School District.
- Westside Elementary or Faubion Elementary
- Cedar Park Middle School or Henry Middle School
- Cedar Park High School or Vista Ridge High School
Find your home at Westside Preserve today.
View all Homes for Sale in Westside Preserve now.
For more information about new and resale homes in Westside Preserve or other Cedar Park communities, Contact a Realtor today.