517 Tyree Rd. (ML# 8853634)
Update: This home has been sold! Check out our Silverado Ranch page for homes still available in this great neighborhood!
Just 20 minutes north of downtown Austin, you’ll love living outside the congestion of central Austin and still having easy access to everything!
Beautiful and Spacious
The house offers 2,856 square feet of living space, including a large kitchen with extra large pantry/ utility room, center island, upgraded cabinets and tile back splash.
It also has a spacious breakfast area and a bar top open to the family room.
For work and entertaining, you’ll love the office/den and formal dining room downstairs.
Upstairs, you’ll find a large master bedroom and three secondary bedrooms, all with walk-in closets.
The spacious loft makes a great game room for kids or a second living room.
With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a large backyard, there’s more than enough space to enjoy!
Just one block from the community park and pool, this home is also walking distance to the highly acclaimed Vista Ridge High School, Henry Middle School, Reagan Elementary (opening Fall 2009), HEB, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Brushy Creek Regional Trail.
It’s also just 2 miles from the 1890 Ranch shopping center and Austin’s award-winning Avery Ranch Golf Course, and 20 miles from downtown Austin or boating, fishing, and recreation on Lake Travis!
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly neighborhood with easy access to good schools or just want a beautiful home for a great value, this home has it all!
SOLD! (Updated 5/25): This home has been sold. Visit our Silverado Ranch page or call (512) 497-4965 to learn about other homes available in this great neighborhood!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,856 Square Feet of Living Space
- Stylish Kitchen with Center Island
- Formal Dining Room
- Large, Fenced Yard with Mature Oak Tree for Shade
- 25-Meter community pool
- Toddler pool with water feature
- Silverado Ranch Community Park and Playscape just 1 block away
- Walking distance to Vista Ridge High School, Henry Middle School, and Reagan Elementary (opening Fall 2009)
- Walking distance to HEB grocery store, Austin’s Pizza, Starbucks, and Brushy Creek Regional Trail, and near the New Brushy Creek Sports Park
- 2 Miles from Austin’s award-winning Avery Ranch Golf Course, and the shops and restaurants at Avery Ranch Shopping Center
- 2 Miles from the Cinemark Movie Theater, restaurants, and retail stores at 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, and the new Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Don’t miss your chance to live in this great neighborhood! Contact Sara Abbas at Realty Austin at 512-497-4965 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!